An age old question that 99% of internet gamblers have probably asked themselves,(I know I have) is, “How do I beat this machine.” I’ll be perfectly honest with you, I don’t like wasting time OR money. If you’re willing to listen, I can show you how to make this work for you, instead of just aimlessly mashing on the slot machines, ad ending up fussing until your next check. (I know that feels horrible)
In 1891, before out generation was even born, a company called Sittman and Pitt came out with an off the wall invention. Based out of Brooklyn, New York, Sittman and Putt wanted ideally to make a machine that would compete with modern methods of gambling. Well, apparently it was meant to be because this nifty machine was the slot machine’s “calm before the storm”. The original model held 5 drums, and 50 card faces, and was closely related to poker.
Naturally, this invention took off with flying colors. Before you could even bat an eyelash, there were at least 2 or 3 of them in just about every hot spot in Manhattan. The player would drop in a nickel, pull a lever, and spin for a win. Apparently, there was no way for the machine to pay out at first, so the lucky winner would get a beer, a free burger you know, maybe a shot. You could get a Royal Flush on these, and they were super popular.
The first slot machine as we know it came out in 1887, thanks to Charles (August) Fey, and had a payout of $5.00. The first slot machine was called the liberty bell, and because of all the ways to win on the poker based machine, it was hard to make a machine that could pay out to all those combinations, because the technology just wasn’t that advanced yet.
Now, here are some helpful tips to help you master the game. These tips are universal across eons time, and people who don’t know this, often suffer their whole lives, or until they get it beat out of them by hardships. The fist thing you have to learn is online casino budgeting. This is very serious, because honestly, without your cake, you’re up a creek. Don’t EVER spent everything you have. Winners can wait their turn, and they know the machine will work them, it’s just the nature of the beast. We hate to lose, and have a range of other emotions that will play on us, especially towards the end of our stack, and when in lieu of possibly running out of money, but play it smart and don’t even get in that position.
1. Don’t EVER spent everything you have. Winners can wait their turn, and they know the machine will work them, it’s just the nature of the beast. We hate to lose, and have a range of other emotions that will play on us, especially towards the end of our stack, and when in lieu of possibly running out of money, but play it smart and don’t even get in that position. Set a pace, and think about what you’re working with.
2. Set a limit, and don’t budge an inch when you reach it. That way, you can spread your jack out over a couple of nights, and honestly, these machines ar made nowadays, there is absolute, NO to cheating them, there’s just not. (Avoid people that sell books and such to cheat a slot machine, because these millionaires nowadays have engineers, scientists, you get the picture.) Anyway, you can’t PUSH a win anyway, so there’s no point in not just being cool, methodical, and patient.
3. Do your best to avoid slots with 4 or more reels, until you get your cheddar up. When your cash is ok, then hit those. It’s like this… More chances to win = More chance to lose.
4. Don’t get caught up. Always look through your “mind on your money” glasses. If you go be the credits, you can get lost in the moment, and you won’t feel the sting until you’re pouting and feel like you know what. 🙂 (I’ve been there)
5. There are several websites where you can get statistics for payouts as high as 80% at some online casinos, and if you get this info, go to the ones with the highest payout. (DUH!)
Best of luck! Win something for me!